Information about managing and growing your business in Ohio can be found HERE!
The Ohio Innovation Exchange (OIEx) connects industry and business with professors, students, equipment and facilities available at Ohio research universities. OIEx provides access to more than 13,000 faculty and 600 resources from campuses and laboratories around the state, with a mission to facilitate collaboration between Ohio’s leading academic and business minds.
From research partnerships, intellectual property and technology licensing opportunities, to business development and even student internships, OIEx fosters economic development and intellectual advancement across Ohio and the globe.
Share This Story!
- Defiance County Health Department
- Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Defiance County Job and Family Services
- Ohio: Coronavirus Resources
- Shared Work Ohio Available to Employers
- Ohio Development Services
- SharedWork Ohio is an alternative to layoffs for employers experiencing reductions in available work. The Ohio Chamber of Commerce supported the creation of this program. SharedWork allows employers to preserve employees’ jobs and retain a trained workforce during difficult economic times by reducing hours to avoid layoffs.
A full list of COVID-19 Resources are listed at: https://www.defiancecountyed.com/covid-19-resources/
Share This Story!
One of the first steps in starting a business is developing a business plan. A business plan defines what a company must accomplish, acquire and learn before it gets started. A business plan also can be used as a tool to access capital. It provides information to bankers and future employees about a company’s goals and organizational structure.
You can also set up a one-on-one meeting with our business coach. Give us a call at 419-784-4471 or Learn More Here